Friday, April 30, 2010
Reflection #10
I was in a grocery store a few days ago with my brother. While he was checking out, I was looking at a rack of different magazines. I noticed that there were 8 or 9 magazines that were devoted just to technology. There were magazines about computers and other forms of technology. It is interesting how technology has just continued to get more important over the years. People now can buy magazines that detail different forms of technology. There are so many ways now that people can learn about new forms of technology. Highlighting technology like these magazines do only helps technology to become more utilized in society. There are so many ways in which people can be exposed to technology. This is beneficial for teachers because it allows more people to learn about different types of technology that could be helpful in the classroom. Technology will just continue to get bigger and bigger because there is so much exposure to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment